Whether it’s your first time to Music City or you’re a longtime local hosting friends from the road, we’ve got your weekend packed with tons of Nashville hits.
Life is sweet, and Bobby makes it even sweeter with our Mixed Berry Panna Cotta + Lemon-Thyme Sabayon. Chef Jorge Gonzalez shares how to create this perfect springtime dessert, equal parts beautiful and delish.
Light, bright, and designed for the sunnier days ahead. You can thank us later.
PANNA COTTA / makes 6 8oz. portions
1. In saucepot, combine cream, milk, and sugar and heat until sugar is dissolved
2. While cream mixture is heating, place sheets of gelatin in water to bloom
3. Back to cream mixture, add berries and bring up to simmer
4. Remove gelatin from water and squeeze out excess liquid
5. Place gelatin into berry + cream mixture and heat until incorporated
6. Remove from heat
7. Place contents into blender and blend on high for 15 seconds
8. Strain mixture to capture seeds + skins (if desired)
9. Pour 8oz. servings into desired vessels
10. Refrigerate 4-6 hours
1. Add eggs + yolks into bowl and place to the side
2. Combine remaining ingredients into small saucepot and heat over medium until butter melts + sugar dissolves
3. In a separate medium-sized saucepot, add 2 inches of water and place bowl with eggs into saucepot (to create double boiler)
4. Place over medium heat and whisk egg mixture for 6 minutes until it starts to thicken
5. Incorporate lemon + sugar + butter mixture in batches while continually whisking eggs
6. Once fully incorporated, turn heat up to med-high and continue to whisk until mixture becomes light and airy
7. Immediately remove from heat and let cool
8. To finish presentation, scoop lemon curd and place on top of panna cotta
9. Garnish with favorite berries + sprig of thyme if desired
10. Dig in