Life is sweet, and Bobby makes it even sweeter with our Mixed Berry Panna Cotta + Lemon-Thyme Sabayon. Chef Jorge Gonzalez shares how to create this perfect springtime dessert, equal parts beautiful and delish.
Straight from Bobby’s kitchen, Chef Jorge Gonzalez shares the recipe for one of our most-loved dishes. Inspired by comfort food and slow nights spent with the family, this is the perfect culinary adventure to take on in your own kitchen.
And now, without any further ado, we proudly present the Bear Creek Bolognese.
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, add 1/4 cup good olive oil over medium heat)
2. When oil is hot, add carrots, celery, and onion, and salt to taste
3. Lower heat to low and cook for approx. 15 minutes “low and slow,” then deglaze with wine
4. Add chili flakes and bay leaf
5. Add tomato paste
6. Continue cooking for 10 minutes until tomato paste is dark red in color
7. Add in ground beef and crush into smaller pieces for ease of cooking
8. Cook for approx. 10 minutes or until done
9. Add whole milk and beef broth, and simmer for 45 minutes without lid
10. Once desired consistency is reached. grate in nutmeg to taste
11. In a separate pot, salt water and bring to boil
12. Add pappardelle and cook following package instructions
13. Once pasta is al dente, strain and add to Bolognese
14. Stir to combine (if consistency is too thick, add pasta water to thin)
15. Once fully combined, fold in parmesan cheese
16. Divide between 4 bowls and garnish with remaining parmesan and chopped parsley