Alecia Beers, all-star bartender in Tavern at Bobby, has crafted the perfect seasonal cocktail in a bright, new twist on the classic mule. Featuring both apple and caramel flavors, we want to share the recipe with you so that you can make it through holidays with the family.
Booze pours can be as heavy as you need.
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- .25 oz Caramel Syrup
- 1 oz Apple Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Served in: Double Rocks glass
- Garnish: Dehydrated apple slice
1. Combine vodka, caramel syrup, and apple juice in cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
2. Pour over ice; top with ginger beer.
3. Garnish with dehydrated apple slice.
4. Drink up.